Friday, August 20, 2004

The Grind



A short piece today, as I'm getting ready for work. I get off around midnight tonight and have to be back at 10:30 tomorrow morning. Ack!
Oh, and I just found out that one of my taillights is out. Guess I'll be doing that tonight, as well...

Talk about weird things happening... I just discovered after working the last three weeks with this girl at one of my jobs that we were on a blind date together, about fifteen years ago!
We both kept having this strange, "don't I know you?" attitude. Matter of fact we made friends pretty easily.
Now it all seems weird. We laughed for over a minute because we couldn't believe we hadn't recognized each other. We only dated once, and had never talked since.

I'm slowly moving the content of my old website over here. I'll be bringing over some of my pages from my comic that I had posted online before going to print. And I'll be posting my role-playing game conversions that I'd made back when me and some friends were into Super-Hero and Cyberpunk RPGs. Hopefully I won't bore anyone here.

And thanks to those who have either posted comments or sent me e-mail. It's great to hear from you.

No comments: