Friday, October 08, 2004

A Patriot Act



Well, November's almost here and I was originally considering not to vote. Not because I don't care about the future of my country. But, rather... because I just wasn't sure which candidate would be better for the position of President of the United States.

This is a very stressful time for my country, where a President has done great on one hand and poorly on another. And to replace him with someone who is yet to be tested is just as worrisome as keeping him.

I have friends who are voting for Bush and I have friends who are voting for Kerry. And they all have legitimate reasons. So, I'm sure they'll respect me for my decision as I respect them for theirs.

I'm voting for John Kerry.

1 comment:

mr gilbert said...

Good for you. It's important to vote, otherwise P. Diddy will come find you & pop a cap in yo ass. Dig? Get out there & vote people!