Monday, October 11, 2004

Well... That Lasted Long...

As you may remember, I recently prrchased an X-Box. Along with Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance and XIII.
Unfortunately, the system has been doing nothing but collecting dust as I spend most of gaming time playing Star Wars Galaxies. I've even gone so far as checking games out from work, such as Ninja Gaiden and Chronicles of Riddick... both really great games... but I just can't invest the time into those games that they require.

So, I've decided to make a change.

I'm going to trade my X-Box for a Gameboy SP. Why? Because it's more accessable to me.

If during Star Wars Galaxies I find myself waiting for a planet to load, I can conveniently pick it up and play for a bit. I can keep it by the bed and play there before going to sleep. If I was to get up and sit to play the X-Box, I'd just turn on the computer. They're at the same spot.
And I can take it with me. Wherever I go.

I think I need a little hands-on for a while to really make a decision, though.

No comments: