Monday, December 06, 2004

It's been a long time...

Damn! It's amazing how changing jobs can really suck you out of energy and creativity!
Not to mention having to adjust to a whole different pay schedule...

I'm no longer playing Star Wars Galaxies. I decided to get Everquest 2. But then, my computer didn't like it as much as I wanted it to. So I have gone to Dark Age of Camelot.
I like it, but I may be taking a break from online games altogether so I can get everything back on track around here.

I've missed the last couple months of comics and a friend is begging me to finish watching the first disc of Alias Season 2 so he can borrow it.

I picked up an issue of "Comic Book Digest". It's a new monthly book put out by Lamp Post Productions that has samples of comics coming out, as well as articles and a 22-page ongoing story -all for less than $2!! Definitely worth checking out if you have an interest in finding comics that are less commercial.

4 comments:

Psychbloke said...

Good to see you back!
I was wondering......

Republic of Replicants said...

Yeah... I don't want to fall into the trap of being one of those people who does a blog or webpage and then disappears for months on end...

I just need to catch up and I'll have a lot more input here.

I even changed computers... and browsers (now using Mozilla). I need to re-install "hello" so I can post pics again.

Psychbloke said...

You're certainly back on my blog with avengeance....
Thanks for your comments.
I took a sneak peek at progress on my amazon wish list the other day - looks like my Dad has got me first two 100 bullets graphic novels - cool....

eda said...

角色扮演|跳蛋|情趣跳蛋|煙火批發|煙火|情趣用品|SM|
按摩棒|電動按摩棒|飛機杯|自慰套|自慰套|情趣內衣|
live119|live119論壇|
潤滑液|內衣|性感內衣|自慰器|
充氣娃娃|AV|情趣|衣蝶|
G點|性感丁字褲|吊帶襪|丁字褲|無線跳蛋|性感睡衣|