Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Big Brother's Watching...

Oooohh... Look at the cool lil' toy I found...

Some of you may notice that I now have a tracker at the bottom that shows where people are coming from. It's called a referral listing program.

I saw one of these over at Psychbloke's website and over at
Loki's website so I just had to get my own. :-)

Not only will it allow me to give credit where credit is due, but also points me to sites that I wasn't familiar with, myself.

Also... something else I found out about through Psychbloke a while back was a place called Kinja. Kinja is a weblog guide that you can set up to track specific blogs for you. As the blogs are updated it shows an excerpt of the post with a link to it. And it's free.

One of the easiest ways to stay up to date with as many blogs as you want.
Here's mine.

No comments: