Monday, January 10, 2005

MP3: Tori Amos

I wasn't planning on running another Tori MP3 just yet.
However, I've come across a performance of one of her new songs.
The song was "Hoochie Woman" and it was broadcast on French radio France Inter, Jan 6, 2005.

I've also heard the single for "Sleeps With Butterflies" and it sounds very catchy.
I reccomend everyone to check it out.

I'm only going to post one of the two songs.
Ah, hell!
Here's both of them:

"Hoochie Woman"
"Sleeps With Butterflies"

These won't be up long. I'll be leaving "Hoochie Woman" up until I need space for something else, but "Sleeps With Butterflies" will only be up until the end of the week.

Both songs are from her upcoming album, Beekeeper. Be sure to pick it up if you like what you hear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep getting the page not found when i try to listen to hoochie woman?

Republic of Replicants said...

You're late.