Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mix 2

See, this is what happens when I go without posting any music in a long time.

Remember this post?

That was back before my computer crashed. Well, I dusted off another one of my mixes and loaded it up on the web.

Unfortunately, the mix I was working on at the moment of the crash was completely lost.

Mix 2
(note that this is a continuous mix and should be listened all together if possible)

Track 1
Track 2
Track 3
Track 4
Track 5
Track 6
Track 7
Track 8
Track 9
Track 10
Track 11
Track 12
Track 13
Track 14
Track 15
Track 16
Track 17
Track 18
Track 19

Enjoy!

After work tonight I'll be re-installing my mixing software. Maybe I'll make something new.

7 comments:

Kenny said...

What happened to track #7?

Republic of Replicants said...

Looks like I miscalculated and track 7 got bumped off the server for exceeding the 10mb limit.

Moved it to another folder. Should work now.

BTW, I must apologize for the breaks at the end of each track as I ripped these off of a cd I made back before my computer crashed and I don't have the original mix anymore.

Republic of Replicants said...

Incidentally, track #7 was my fave one at the time.

Oh, and you may have to hit refresh to get the new link.

Kenny said...

awesome, thx much! Great mix.

Republic of Replicants said...

Thanks for the comments.
I may just do some more...

Anonymous said...

is there a tracklist?

Republic of Replicants said...

1. Run DMC vs. Jason Nevins - "It's Like That"
2. Kelis - "Milkshake"
3. Tube & Berger w/ Chrissie Hynde - "Straight Ahead"
4. Freeland vs. Britney Spears - "We Want Your Toxic Soul"
5. Britney Spears vs. Usher - "Toxic, Yeah"
6. Beyonce - "Naughty Girl"
7. Miss Jade vs. Human League - "Don't You Want My Big Head"
8. Sugarbabes - "Hole in My Head"
9. Janet Jackson - "All Night (Don't Stop)"
10. Shannon - "Let the Music Play"
11. Nina Sky - "Move Ya Body"
12. Angel City - "Love Me Right"
13. The Roc Project w/Tina Novak - "Deja Vu"
14. Andain - "Beautiful Things"
15. KMC - "Get Better"
16. LMC vs. U2 - "Take Me to the Clouds Above"
17. Aaliyah - "One in a Million"
18. Juvenile - "Slow Motion"
19. Christina Milian - "Dip it Low"