Sunday, July 10, 2005

New Mix

Just finished a new mix.
Here's the track listing:

1. Kylie Minogue vs. New Order - "Can't Get You Out of My Head on a Blue Monday"
2. Vernessa Mitchell - "Accept Me"
3. Beyonce - "Crazy in Love"
4. Madonna - "Deeper and Deeper"
5. New Order - "Krafty"
6. Black Eyed Peas - "Don't Phunk With My Heart"
7. Simply Red - "Sunrise"
8. Mariah Carey - "It's Like That"
9. Africanism All Stars - "Summer Moon"
10. Gwen Stefani - "Hollaback Girl"
11. Kelly Osbourne - "One Word"
12. Groove Armada - "I See You Baby"
13. Deborah Cooper - "Live You All Over"
14. Missy Elliot - "4 My People"
15. Chemical Brothers - "Bass Test"
16. La Rissa - "Jay and Jane"
17. Quad City DJs - "Ride the Train"
18. Mylo - "Drop the Pressure"
19. Pussycat Dolls - "Don't Cha"
20. George Michael - "Flawless"
21. Janet Jackson - "Throb"
22. Starsailor vs. Blur - "Four Boys & Girls to the Floor"

Running time: 1:59:59.

I think I'm going to try to get the next mix under 80 minutes so I can fit the whole thing on one cd.

1 comment:

JPerceval said...

You have quite the eclectic taste in music! Now I'm going to have to dig out my Simply Red albums -- they were a favorite of mine.

Cheers,
JP