Saturday, September 24, 2005

Seven Soldiers Primers and Annotations

I'm still reading the great Seven Soldiers series by Grant Morrison.
Recently, Lindsay Duff and the Legions Of The V (don't ask, I have no idea...) provided Rich Johnston a collection of annotations for Seven Soldiers (thus far...).

You can read her thoughts here.

Also, I've come across this one hosted by Barbelith. Again, I'm not familiar with Barbelith, either... But it seems like a pretty nice rundown of the books so far.

Spoilers aplenty in those two links above, btw. Venture at your own risk!

Meanwhile, I'm starting to update my Seven Soldiers index, including adding the original solicitation texts for the comics as it seems that the links to the older books are starting to be wiped out by that invisible force...

No comments: