Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My Art Gallery

Here are my pics so far:

Moon Knight


Madonna


Madonna

Black Cat


Death (Sandman)


Green Lantern


Judomaster


Juggernaut


Morgan Le Fay


Spectre


Tempest (Doom Patrol)


Page of an unpublished comic


Blok (Legion of Super-Heroes)


Blok (Legion of Super-Heroes) (color)


Supergirl


Supergirl (color)


Bouncing Boy (Legion of Super-Heroes)


Bouncing Boy (Legion of Super-Heroes) (color)


Shadow Lass (Legion of Super-Heroes)


Mirage, Wolfsbane and Sunspot (New Mutants)


Karma, Warlock, Cypher and Magma (New Mutants)


'Nuther World Comics Ashcan


Rodent and Venus (Hope Squad), from Mis-Adventure!


'Nuther World Comics #0 cover


"Money Matters", from 'Nuther World Comics #0


"Money Matters" -pencils


'Nuther World Comics pin-up


'Nuther World Comics #1 cover -pencils


'Nuther World Comics #1 cover -color


Roxie Tiger sketch


Un-used Wizdom page


No-Man, pg.1


No-Man, pg.2


No-Man, pg.3


No-Man, pg.4


The Extremists, pg. 1


The Extremists, pg. 2


The Extremists, pg. 3


The Extremists, pg. 4


El Aguila sketch


Scarlet Witch sketch


character sketches


character sketches


character sketches


character sketches



More will be added later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like seeing your new stuff. If you don't keep it up you will lose it. I miss my old abilities...I can't draw anymore. So will be looking for updates...keep me posted.
~Holly

Anonymous said...

That is probably on of your better pieces. I like that one and the one with the boy and the moon. Drawing with mere negative space interests me. I like the detail in just shadows also. Photoshop = Friend :}
~Holly

Republic of Replicants said...

Thanks, Holly.
I definitely will keep you up to date.