Sunday, December 25, 2005

Ear Candy


Starting something new here...
The site's been a little short on music for a while.
And with my new PSP I could use some.

Similar to the Eye Candy feature, Ear Candy will present a handful of songs handpicked by me and formatted through my MixMeister.

Called SixPacks, each set will comprise of six songs with no more than two tracks by the same artist.

To get everything rolling I've selected six songs that have the most emotional influence on me. These songs put me in a reflective mood which is something fitting for this time of the year.

The mix is now available in MP3 and Windows Media.
This is my first trial of the YouSendIt website and I'm hoping that it works.
It says it'll be available for seven days or a limited amount of downloads.
We'll see how it goes.

SixPack001 tracklisting:
Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
Love and Rockets - So Alive
The Cure - Pictures of You
The Church - Under the Milky Way
The Cure - Love Song
The Bangles - Hazy Shade of Winter
(27:05)


If anybody checks this out, let me know how it sounds to you.
Also, if anyone has problems downloading before seven days, let me know.

4 comments:

Republic of Replicants said...

Edited the post as I've just uploaded the mp3 version.

Psychbloke said...

MP3 comin' through loud and clear to me!

Republic of Replicants said...

Thanks for the feedback, Psych!
If it's well received I'll be doing it on a regular basis.

Plus it makes it more convenient to upload onto my PSP.

Republic of Replicants said...

The next mix is scheduled for New Year's Eve.