Sunday, December 25, 2005

What More..?

As the year is coming to a close, I thought I'd ponder on what I think what would make the PSP even better...

Here's what I'd like to see.

1. Multi-tasking. Sure would be nice to listen to my music while reading a magazine or viewing photos on the PSP.
2. Picture-taking. I would like to see some kinda camera accessory for it. Maybe there is one and I just don't know about it, yet. Remember: I'm still catching up on the PSP info here...
3. Internet hookup via usb cable. Cut out the middle-man. Of course the Wi-Fi Max coming out pretty soon may be a better alternative.
4. Real Audio compatability. A must have. At least for the browser.
5. Cheaper memory cards. Please?
6. A calendar, with notes.
7. A saveable notebook feature.
8. More homebrew and less piracy.
9. UMD sample discs.
10. PSP-specific (print) magazines. Maybe even with those sample discs.

And there we go. My top 10 things I would like to see appear in the PSP's near future.
Anything I missed?

No comments: