Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bittersweet Vongo

So I downloaded Vongo, installed it and signed up for a month.
I checked out their large selection of movies available for download and nearly messed myself.

And then I discovered that it's not compatible with PSP. Yet.

Oh, well... I guess if I want to sit in front of my computer I now have plenty of entertainment.

However, on the plus side, The Starz! live feed is pretty good and it's nice to watch whatever I want when I want.

Things like:
Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
An American Werewolf in Paris
The Amityville Horror (1979)
And Now for Something Completely Different
Black Magic M-66
Black Samurai
Blade: Trinity
Blood: The Last Vampire
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Bram Stoker's Way of the Vampire
The Crow
The Crow II: City of Angels
Dark City
Dawn of the Dead
Elvira's Haunted Hills
Empire of the Ants
The Forgotten
Foxy Brown
From Dusk Till Dawn
Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla
Hellboy
Hellraiser 4: Bloodline
The Hives: Live from Las Vegas
INXS: Live Baby Live
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Kill Bill vol. 2
King Arthur
The Land that Time Forgot
Lifeboat
The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Midnight Movies
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Morrissey: Who Put the "M" in Manchester
Mothra
National Lampoon's Dorm Daze
National Lampoon's Going the Distance
National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1
Night of the Living Dead (1968)
Once Upon a Time in China
Once Upon a Time in China II
Once Upon a Time in China III
Pixies: Live at Town & Country Club
Porky's
Pulp Fiction
Reefer Madness
Sign 'O' the Times
Siouxsie & the Banshees: The Seven Year Itch
The Terminator
Tombstone
Trainspotting


Unfortunately, the movies are encased in a program and aren't individual files so you can't move them.
It's more like programming a remote station that holds the files.

Not what I was expecting and far from the best it could be, but still pretty promising.
Especially if they do embrace the PSP.

No comments: