Friday, January 27, 2006

Decisions, Decisions

So, I've decided that I'm gonna pick up a trade paperback each month. Mostly because there's so many I need to get that if I don't at least get one a month, I'll never get them all.

So far I have:

100 BULLETS VOL. 1: FIRST SHOT, LAST CALL
100 BULLETS VOL. 2: SPLIT SECOND CHANCE
100 BULLETS VOL. 3: HANG UP ON THE HANG LOW
100 BULLETS VOL. 4: A FOREGONE TOMORROW
100 BULLETS VOL. 5: THE COUNTERFIFTH DETECTIVE
100 BULLETS VOL. 6: SIX FEET UNDER THE GUN
DAREDEVIL VOL. 4: UNDERBOSS
DOOM PATROL VOL. 1: CRAWLING FROM THE WRECKAGE
JONNY DOUBLE
PROMETHEA VOL. 1
SANDMAN VOL. 1: PRELUDES & NOCTURNES
SWAMP THING VOL. 1: SAGA OF THE SWAMP THING
SWAMP THING VOL. 2: LOVE AND DEATH
SWAMP THING VOL. 3: THE CURSE
THE WATCHMEN
THE WATCHMEN SOURCEBOOK (MAYFAIR GAMES)

100 Bullets and Daredevil I've been getting in monthlies, but I'm considering switching to trades for both of them.

As for my tough decision, I had a hard time trying to choose from SWAMP THING VOL. 4, DOOM PATROL VOL. 1 or PROMETHEA VOL. 2.
I decided to go with the Doom Patrol since I already have the comics that are in the Swamp Thing trade. If ANIMAL-MAN VOL. 1 had been there, I woulda probably gone with that one, instead. Not sure.

As for Sandman, I'm more of an Alan Moore and Grant Morrison fan so Sandman's gonna be a while.

BTW, if anyone here's a Watchmen fan, I highly reccomend the Mayfair Games sourcebook. Makes a great companion to the graphic novel.

No comments: