Friday, January 13, 2006

Today Was Payday

And what a payday it was as both Christmas and New Year's were both on it and I got time and a half for both days. Whoo-hoo!!

So after paying my immediate bills I went and picked up the following new items for my PSP:

-Namco Museum Battle Collection
-Midway Arcade Treasures Extended Play
-Clerks -used copy for $9.99. I couldn't pass it up.
-a new case for my UMDs that holds up to 8
and
-a 1GB memory card.

That was enough for a while, I'll say.

I've been wanting to pick up the Namco and Midway compilations but never could decide which to get first. I used to have the Gameboy Advance version of Namco back when I had an SP and it became one of my faves back then.
I'm looking forward to Capcom's collection coming out soon for the PSP.

However, I don't think I'll be getting anything else at least for another month or so. Unless I beat Metal Gear Acid or Untold Legends.

No comments: