Friday, January 27, 2006

What I Got at the Comic Shop

Made my irregular trip to the comic shop yesterday and picked up the following:

SEVEN SOLDIERS: ZATANNA #4
SEVEN SOLDIERS: MISTER MIRACLE #2 & 3
ALL-STAR SUPERMAN #1 & 2
DESOLATION JONES #4 & 5
NEXTWAVE #1
DOOM PATROL VOL. 1: CRAWLING FROM THE WRECKAGE TPB

Trying to catch up on the Seven Soldiers books since I've been too busy to go to the comic shop.
Unfortunately, I also missed Desolation Jones #3.

And since this was my first trip of the year and I was picking up all of January's comics, it looks like I've trimmed my monthly comic list pretty good.
I've dropped Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps and Hawkman. Daredevil is iffy. 100 Bullets is on the backburner.

So as of this moment, my monthly list is this:

ALL-STAR SUPERMAN
DESOLATION JONES
NEXTWAVE
SEVEN SOLDIERS: BULLETEER
SEVEN SOLDIERS: FRANKENSTEIN
SEVEN SOLDIERS: MISTER MIRACLE

I'm still missing Mister Miracle #1 and the first two issues of Bulleteer and Frankenstein.

I also picked up Thievery Corporation's Outernational Sound at the record store. I'll be adding it to the playlist next week.

No comments: