Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Could It Be..?


Could the good Doctor be returning to his roots? It appears he'll be starring in a six-issue mini-series by Brian K. Vaughan and Marcos Martin.
The ad says it starts in June, but word from Marvel is later in the fall.
Marvel editor-in-chief Joe Quesada has described the series as "Ditko-eque."
That alone has my interest.

I wasn't too keen on the recent Strange mini-series that J.M. Straczynski did. It was too stripped down for my tastes. Give me psychadelic escapdes through shapeless dimensions fighting evil embodiments of human nature any day.

Click on the pics below to see character sketches for the book.

2 comments:

Psychbloke said...

Hey - he's throwin' some cool disco moves in the third one....

Republic of Replicants said...

I understand that the future of the multiverse will weigh on a dance competition between Strange and Clea vs. Mordo and Umar.

With lotsa weird lighting effects.