Friday, March 17, 2006

The Extremists #1 Preview

I've started working on my first PSP comic, The Extremists. The first few pages are re-lettered panels from an original comic that I had previously begun work on a while back.

I wasn't too thrilled with the later scenes so I won't be using much more of it. These pages serve well as a little intro, however.

The Extremists is basically a mercenary group consisting of four characters: J'Kara, Smith, Carbon and The General. Think of it as a cross between Mission Impossible and The A-Team. With a lil' Doom Patrol thrown in.

Anyway, here are the first four pages:






I'm not too excited about the lettering as I couldn't find a font I liked that had italics. The finished product will most likely be lettered differently.

(BTW... this work is copyright 2006 Lee Stone -that's me...)

No comments: