Sunday, April 02, 2006

Marvel Comics for August 1982

Now I'm just about caught up with my collection so far.
Since KING CONAN is bi-monthly, I don't have to consider it until I start working on September's comics.

So here's the list for August. * means I currently own the comic.

August 1982


MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #90
The Thing and Spider-Man.
TEAM AMERICA #3
* SPIDER-WOMAN #45
* DAREDEVIL #185
* CAPTAIN AMERICA #272
* THOR #322
* MOON KNIGHT #22
* DR. STRANGE #54
* AVENGERS #222
* POWER MAN/IRON FIST #84
* MARVEL SUPER HERO CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS (Limited Series) #3
The Final Chapter!
FANTASTIC FOUR #245
* IRON MAN #161
MASTER OF KUNG FU #115

Still need to get MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE, TEAM AMERICA, FANTASTIC FOUR and MASTER OF KUNG FU for this month.

Dropping- I might be dropping one book (besides the ending CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS), but not sure which, yet.

No comments: