Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Some Sketches

I finally got around to uncovering the scanner today. I had computer #2 sitting on it as I had nowhere else to put it. But now that I've moved the video card from computer #2 to computer #1, I no longer need it.

So here are some sketches I thought I'd share with you guys. The first two are of Marvel's El Aguila and Scarlet Witch.

I'm sure everyone knows who Scarlet Witch is. El Aguila was a supporting character from Power Man/Iron Fist way back in the day. I'm surprised Marvel isn't using him at the moment since they're currently trying to broaden their character's cultures and nationalities.

The four other sketches are just a bunch of poses I was trying out for the New Mutants piece that I was last working on. Now that my job has kinda returned to normal, I may actually get back to it. There's also a pose sketch for El Aguila on one of the sheets.

BTW... the dark edges were caused by the pages being too big for the scanner.






No comments: