Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Today's Video

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence (WTC Version)



I feel I must make a few comments here. While I hate trudging through the whole 9/11 experience, I couldn't keep from sharing this video.

I had no idea that this clip existed. Well... I might've seen it a long time ago but I don't remember it.

The song combined with the location, ironically, has a much greater impact now than it did when it was released back in 1990.

Meanwhile, I've discovered a crap load of classic post-modern videos on You Tube and I'll be posting them pretty regularly here. Bands like The Cure, Depeche Mode, Love and Rockets, Siouxsie and the Banshees and The Church.

I thought that this one would perhaps be the best one to start with.
Enjoy.

Last video: Cat Power - Cross Bones Style

No comments: