Sunday, June 12, 2011

DC in September

The following is the line-up of DC's launch titles in September sorted by release date.
Titles in bold I plan on getting for certain. Titles in italics are others I'm interested in.

If I go all digital, I will be limiting myself to 3-5 books per week. If I continue ordering through DCBS, I will be pre-ordering all 52 and then trimming down to around 20.

I'm also considering pre-ordering the first month, reading those and then selecting the titles to go forward from there all digitally.

Aug. 31-
Justice League #1



Sept. 7-
Action Comics #1
Animal Man #1
Batgirl #1
Batwing #1
Detective Comics #1
Green Arrow #1
Hawk & Dove #1
Justice League International #1
OMAC #1
Sgt. Rock and the Men of War #1
Static Shock #1
Stormwatch #1
Swamp Thing #1



Sept. 14-
Batman & Robin #1
Batwoman #1
Deathstroke #1
Demon Knights #1
Frankenstein, Agent of SHADE #1
Green Lantern #1
Grifter #1
Legion Lost #1
Mister Terrific #1
Red Lanterns #1
Resurrection Man #1
Suicide Squad #1
Supergirl #1



Sept. 21-
Batman #1
Birds of Prey #1
Blue Beetle #1
Captain Atom #1
Catwoman #1
DC Universe Presents #1
Green Lantern Corps #1
Legion of Super-Heroes #1
Nightwing #1
Red Hood & the Outlaws #1
Superboy #1
Wonder Woman #1



Sept. 28-
All-Star Western #1
Aquaman #1
Batman: The Dark Knight #1
Blackhawks #1
Flash #1
Fury of Firestorm #1
Green Lantern:: The New Guardians #1
I, Vampire #1
Justice League Dark #1
Savage Hawkman #1
Superman #1
Teen Titans #1
Voodoo #1

No comments: