Mothership Warden Folio

 Something I've found really useful is quadra's Warden Screen for Mothership, which was posted at Traaash. (It can be found here.)

I've been busy printing out extra material for Mothership that I've found online or created myself, and I've been replicating the b&w zine format to keep them uniform (not to mention to save on ink!).

When I got to the Warden Screen, I wasn't sure if I was going to print it out as a screen and have it be the odd one out or maybe just fold the sheets for storage.

Instead, I decided to just turn it into a Warden 'Folio', to match the rest of the zine pamphlets I've thrown together so far.
It really wasn't very hard to do. Only one sheet couldn't be split in half. I made it the centerfold so it wouldn't need to be.
After throwing the others into Photoshop and transplanting half of their images to get them in the right order, it was finished.

The first sheet has the front and back cover. You can choose to print something else instead if you want. I just threw it on there to keep it from being blank.
A really cool image would've been nice, but alas, I'm very low on ink.

You're going to want to print these in landscape format, and choose "Scale to Fit Media" to make sure they print the right size.

Sheet 1 - Pgs 1 and 8 (front and back cover)

Sheet 2 - Pgs 2 and 7 (print on the back of Sheet 1)

Sheet 3 - Pgs 3 and 6 (printed on a new sheet of paper, obviously)


Sheet 4 - Pgs 4 and 5 (printed on the back of Sheet 3, this is the centerfold)


When printed and assembled, you'll have an eight-page zine-sized Warden Folio that will easily fit alongside the Mothership books.

If you find this useful, be sure to visit Traaash and see what else quadra has come up with for Mothership!



Comments

Popular Posts